COVID Impact: N-Butanol Market is Projected to Reach a Value of Over USD 7.1 Billion by 2027
The Global N-Butanol Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 7.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.8%.
N-Butanol is also known as 1-butanol or butyl alcohol a chemical compound produced through the petrochemical process and fermentation of sugar derived from agricultural crops as well. N-Butanol is soluble in water thus it is used as a solvent for many formulated products including inks, paints, adhesives, camphor, dyes, and cosmetics. It is widely used to produce butyl acetate an industrial solvent and artificial flavoring.
N-Butanol Market: Drivers & Challenges
Increasing Demand for Butyl Acrylate
n-Butanol is extensively used to produce butyl acetate. Butyl acetate monomer possesses several desirable properties to polymeric materials such as color stability, heat resistance, clarity, aging resistance, low-temperature flexibility, enhanced weather ability as well as acid and base resistance. It also possesses characteristics such as hardness, durability, tackiness, and temperature. It is widely used in the solvent-based industrial & architectural paints, enamels, textiles, and paper finishes. Thus, the booming construction industry has led to increase in the demand for butyl acetate. As results, increasing demand for butyl acetate is expected to boost the n-butanol market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/n-butanol-market-sample-pdf/
Volatility of Raw Material Price
Syngas and propylene are the key raw materials used to manufacture n-butanol. Propylene is mainly produced by the petroleum industry or fossil fuel chemical. In petroleum industry propylene produced from the steam cracking of naphtha and LPG, and off-gases produced in fluid catalytic cracking units in refineries. Thus, propylene is a fossil fuel-derived raw material, as results price changes fluctuating as per the market condition. Moreover, syngas can be produced from any hydrocarbon feedstock, which also face the volatility in price.
Thus, volatility in the raw material price which is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period up to a certain extent.
N-Butanol Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Industrial and Reagent
- Segmentation based on material: Butyl Acrylate, Butyl Acetate, Glycol Ethers, Direct Solvent, Plasticizers, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
N-Butanol Market: Report Scope
The report on the n-Butanol market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global N-Butanol Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/n-butanol-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the N-Butanol Market include:
- BASF SE (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- OQ Chemicals GmbH
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Perstorp Holding AB
- KH Neochem Co., Ltd.
- Arkema SA
- The Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd
- Other Key Companies
N-Butanol Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
N-Butanol Market, by Type
N-Butanol Market, by Application
- Butyl Acrylate
- Butyl Acetate
- Glycol Ethers
- Direct Solvent
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/n-butanol-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
N-Butanol Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions Answered by The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL N-BUTANOL MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL N-BUTANOL MARKET BY Application, Market Size in USD Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019–2027)
- GLOBAL N-BUTANOL MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019–2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/n-butanol-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com