COVID-19:MOBILE ENGAGEMENT MARKET TO REACH USD 74.1 BILLION BY 2027 | CAGR 43.4% — FORENCIS RESEARCH
Global Mobile Engagement Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Mobile Engagement Market by Solution (In-App Messaging, E-Mails, Push Notifications, SMS and MMS and Others), by Enterprise Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large-Scale Enterprises), by End-User (Retail, IT & Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Mobile Engagement Market is estimated to reach USD 74.1 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 43.4% during the review period.
- Mobile engagement is a method to connect the customers by an Omni channel by internally as well as externally the application.
- Moreover, it help to enhance the relationship with customer as well as revenue which will lead to improve the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Global Mobile Engagement Market: Key Market Dynamics
- With the rising adoption of smartphone is witness to increase the demand for the mobile engagement market in the forecast period. Whereas, with the use of mobile-based application help to provide real-time data benefit as well as boost the customer experience.
- One of the major key concern of the mobile engagement market is the security which may hamper the market growth. Whereas, the new features and updates are at the high risk of the security.
- The customers is mostly using mobile devices for online shopping items from Amazon, eBay as well as e-commerce platform. As well as it provides a benefits to shop and compare the product for the best result. These will lead to increase the demand of the mobile engagement market in the forecast period.
- Initial cost of investment may lead to create a major restraining factor in the growth of mobile engagement market in the projected period.
Request Sample PDF of Global Mobile Engagement Market:
Global Mobile Engagement Market: Regional Overview
The mobile engagement market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to witness high demand in the projected period.
The region is on the initial phase of adopting information and communication technology to boost in services of government as well as in financial sector. According to the Global System for Mobile (GSM) Communications, there will be more than 600 million new mobile Internet user across the region by 2025. Whereas, the 5G adoption will also lead to create a major impact for the market adoption.
Hence, these innovation and development will create a positive impact in the growth of mobile engagement market in the projected period.
The Europe is projected to witness a highest growth of the market in the forecast period.
According to the Global System for Mobile (GSM) Communication, there will be more than 400 million unique mobile subscribers in the region. As well as the mobile technologies and services generate more than 3% of the GDP in the region. However, it is projected that in the region, there was about more than 70% of smartphone adoption at 2019. Hence, the Germany is also one of the top market player in the region for the growth of technology growth and engineering which will lead to enhance market adoption rate in the projected period.
Global Mobile Engagement Market: Key Players Overview
The company is an American multinational computer technology company which sells database software and technology as well as cloud engineered systems. Whereas, the company help the organization to launch mobile marketing faster and easier. However, the oracle marketing cloud is a part of Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Suite which help to boost the organization to make smarter decision to customer experience management as well as the business transformation initiatives.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.:
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company which provides customer relationship services as well as marketing automation. It helps to get real-time alerts and deliver the transactional notifications with the mobile marketing software. The company has introduce the mobile publisher for community cloud which help the companies to create rich digital customer and partner experience. The Salesforce Customer 360 Platform helps to boost the company for the digital transformation for the users. As well as with the launch of Salesforce Mobile App help to enhance the user experience in sales as well as marketing strategy.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020