COVID-19:INDUSTRIAL FILMS MARKET TO REACH USD 52.7 BILLION BY 2027 | CAGR 4.3% — FORENCIS RESEARCH
Global Industrial Films Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Industrial Films Market by Type (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE), High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyamide, Others), by End-user Industry (Agriculture, Building & Construction, Industrial Packaging, Transportation, Healthcare, Others)by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global industrial films market is estimated to reach USD 52.7Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.3% during the review period.
- Industrial films are plastic films which are fabricated from polymeric materials. These films are widely used in various industries such as construction, agriculture, transportation, packaging, and others.
- Some of the major advantages of industrial films are helping to increase the shelf life of perishable products, increase transportation efficiency, and prevents product wastage, damage, and deterioration of the product.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is widely used material owing to its characteristics of making the thinner film without reducing costs and abandoning strength.
Global Industrial Films Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand for industrial films form the agriculture industry across the globe has expected to surge the demand for product market
- Growing demand forbi-axially oriented films for their use in industrial and packaging application has anticipated surging the growth of industrial films market
- Stringent environmental and government regulations may hinder the growth of industrial films during the forecasted period
Request Sample PDF of Global Industrial Films Market:
Global Industrial Films Market: Regional Overview
- North America
North America is anticipated to witness prominent growth in industrial films market during the forecasted period. This has attributed to growing food & beverage industry which consumes industrial films for packaging the food products. Industrial films play a vital role in the food & beverage industry by helping to increase the shelf life of perishable food, and protect the product form wastage and damage. According to United States Department of Agriculture, (USDA), in 2017 agriculture, food, and related industries contributed USD 1.05 trillion to the U.S gross domestic product (GDP). Moreover, the growing construction and renovation activities in the region also attribute the growth of industrial film during the forecasted period.
The Asia-Pacific is anticipated todominate the growth in industrial films market during the forecasted period. This is attributed by growing agriculture, building & construction, and packaging industry in emerging countries such as China, India, and Japan. According tothe India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the export of agriculture and processed food product totaled USD 38.4 billion in 2019. Additionally, the rapid increase in population across India, China, Japan, and amongst others have surged the increasing demand for construction which may further increase the demand for industrial films. Thus, growing end-use industries in the region have expected to boost the demand for industrial films market.
Global Industrial Films Market: Key Players Overview
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.:
TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC. is a Japan-based company that specializes in industrial products centered on technologies in organic synthetic chemistry, polymer chemistry, and biochemistry. The company operates through fiber & textiles, performance chemicals, carbon fiber composite materials, environmental & engineering, life science, and other business segments. In January 2020, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC. launched product by name PICASUS VT, the world’s first film with an optical function to allow light to pass through the front like glass and reflect obliquely incident like a mirror. This product creation will open opportunities to application in areas such as augmented and mixed reality for Head-Mounted Display (HMD) and Head-Up Display (HUD), and privacy filter and display films.
- Berry Global Inc.:
Berry Global Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of plastic packaging products.The company offers its product range to beverage, building & construction, food, food service, healthcare, household, agriculture, industrial & transportation, and filtration industrial sector. Berry Global Inc. is one of the leading suppliers of a broad range of innovative non-woven, flexible and rigid products used within consumer & industrial end markets. In March 2020, the company announced an investment of USD 30 million to increase its production capacity for ultra-high-performance film and hand stretch films with an aim to address its rising demand.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone:+1 (720) 306 9020