COVID-19:HUMAN AUGMENTATION MARKET TO REACH USD 376.3 BILLION BY 2027 | CAGR 24% — FORENCIS RESEARCH
Global Human Augmentation Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Human Augmentation Market by Device (Body Worn, Non-Body Worn), by Technology (Augmented Reality, Augmented Intelligence, Exoskeleton, Wearable, Virtual Reality and Intelligent Virtual Assistants), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global human augmentation market is estimated to reach USD 376.3 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 24% during the review period.
- The human augmentation is used to increase human efficiency as well as through artificial method. Whereas, it is latest advanced technology which aims to augments the physical and mental ability of the human body with the benefit of natural technology and artificial scientific.
- Moreover, the human augmentation lead to create a major advancement in the healthcare as well as in military, which will enhance the growth of human argumentation market in the forecast period.
Global Human Augmentation Market: Key Market Dynamics
- With the increasing demand of augmented technologies is witness to boost the growth of the human augmentation market. Whereas, it helps in augmented intelligence to perform various tasks without replacing the human as well as improve the wearable augmentation products.
- One of the major key concern of the human augmentation market is the lack of security as well as shortage of skilled professional which may hamper the market growth.
- The augmented reality also enhance with the latest innovation in mobile technology and big data analytics to advance the information rich communication channel for the business growth.
- Emerging of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in wearable devices boost the growth of the market as it help to drive the business growth and productivity of the market in the forecast period.
Request Sample PDF of Global Human Augmentation Market:
Global Human Augmentation Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
The human augmentation market in the North American region is projected to witness high demand in the projected period.
The region is witness to one of the improved economy as well as growing demand for augmentation product. Whereas, the US represent to contributes the major player for the human argumentation market in the region. However, the technological advancement in the medical wearable products has also drive the market growth in North America. Hence, these devices is increasing its demand in region as it help to advance the workplace productivity, efficiency and safety in the logistics and manufacturing sector.
The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness a highest growth of the market in the forecast period. In the region Japan has one of the major technological advanced manufacturing market which play a significant role in the growth of the market in the region. Whereas, the growing innovative application of augmentation products as well as enhancing awareness of therapeutic applications of medical wearable augmentation product in the region create a positive impact of the growth of the market in the region.
Hence, India and China is anticipated to lead the growth of human augmentation market with the growing demographics and economic in the region.
Global Human Augmentation Market: Key Players Overview
- Vuzix Corporation:
Vuzix Corporation is an American multinational technology company, which is a supplier of wearable display technology, virtual reality and augmented reality. Whereas in 2019, the company has increase number of compatible Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses applications. Also it help to support a video platform such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Washington Post and Vuzix News; Web browsers that includes Mozilla Firefox as well as social media includes Facebook and Tumblr.
- Google Inc.:
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company which is specializes in Internet related services and products. Whereas, in 2019 the company has launched a Glass Enterprise Edition 2 to improve the efficiency of the employees. Also the Glass Enterprise Edition 2 is developing on the Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 platform, which significantly more advance multicore Central Processing Unit (CPU) and a new artificial intelligence engine. Hence, it also helps to improve camera performance and the quality. These smart glasses are faster to deploy as it has being built on Android.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020