COVID-19:CARBONATED BEVERAGES MARKET TO REACH USD 604.1 BILLION BY 2027 | CAGR 5.2% — FORENCIS RESEARCH
Global Carbonated Beverages Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Carbonated Beverages Market by Product Type (Standard, Diet, Fruit Flavor, Others), by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Specialty Store, Convenience Store, Online Store, Others)by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global carbonated beverages market is estimated to reach USD 604.1Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.2% during the review period.
- Carbonated beverage are drinks which usually contains carbonated water which dissolves in carbon dioxide, different kind of sweeteners, and natural or artificial flavoring
- Sugar sweetened carbonated beverages can erode tooth enamel while plain carbonated drinks appear relatively harmless
- Carbonated beverages help to improve swallowing, increase feelings of fullness, and reduce constipation.
Global Carbonated Beverages Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Growing demand for Zero Calories Carbonated drinks attributed by rising busy lifestyle has expected to drive the demand for product market
- Influence of advertisements on consumers has expected to drive the growth of carbonated beverages market during the forecasted period
- Increasing government scrutiny coupled with increasing health awareness has expected to hinder the growth of product market
Request Sample PDF of Global Carbonated Beverages Market:
Global Carbonated Beverages Market: Regional Overview
Europe is anticipated to dominate growth in carbonated beverages market owing to rising demand for food & beverage products. According to FoodDrinkEurope, 13.8% of household expenditure on food & drink products and European Union hold 19% share of global food & beverages exports. Moreover, increasing inclination of younger population towards consumption of carbonated beverages and improving living standards of people in the region are some other factors driving the carbonated beverage market in the region.
- The Middle East & Africa
The Middle East & Africa has anticipated witnessing significant growth in carbonated beverages market during the forecasted period owing. This is attributed by rapid adoption of product and countries like Kenya, and Nigeria are dominating the industry. Moreover, rapid urbanization, youthful population, widening financial sectors, and major manufacturers eyeing the region for production penetration are some of the factors leading to rapid growth in the region.
Global Carbonated Beverages Market: Key Players Overview
- The Coca-Cola Company:
The Coca-Cola Company is US-based multinational beverage corporation engaged in manufacturing, retailing and marketing nonalcoholic beverage. The company offers wide range of products through beverage concentrates & syrups and finished beverages segments. Carbonated beverage products are offered under finished beverage segments. In February 2019, the company announced launch of grape fruit based sparkling drink in India with an aim to increase the product portfolio under the name of minute maid mainly for Tamil population.
PepsiCo is a US-based company and is one of the leading multinational food, snack and beverage corporations. The company operates through wide range of product portfolio of food & beverages that includes Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana, Gatorade, and Frito-Lay. PepsiCo products are marketed across the globe under 23 different brand names. In 2019, the company generated revenue more than USD 67 billion. In October 2018, PepsiCo India launches the first ever range of carbonated beverages in Takeaway Glass Bottles for consumers in Maharashtra, India. This initiative will help to increase footprint of glass bottles.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone:+1 (720) 306 9020