Choline Chloride Market To Reach USD 690 Million By 2027 | CAGR 5.2% — Forencis Research
Global Choline Chloride Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “Choline Chloride Market by Form (Powder and Liquid), by End-Use Industry (Animal Feed, Human Nutrition, Oil & Gas, Personal Care, and Pharmaceuticals), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global Choline Chloride market is estimated to reach USD 690 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.2% during the review period.
- Choline chloride is also known as vitamin B4, is used in medications used preventing perosis by maturation and healing bone cartilages
- It is used as a feed additive for accelerating animal growth
- Choline chloride is majorly obtained from molasses, fossil fuel, grains and others. It is used in an array of applications including biofuel, pharmaceuticals, and personal care
Global Choline Chloride Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The demand for choline chloride is increasing from poultry feed due to increasing demand for eggs, and high yield meat
- Growth in the pharmaceutical industry is touted to further complement the global choline chloride market
- However, hazardous effects to human health such as vomiting, diarrhea, gastrointestinal distress and inhalation problems is likely to hamper the growth of the choline chloride market up to a certain extent
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/choline-chloride-market-sample-pdf/
Global Choline Chloride Market: Regional Overview
Asia-Pacific is expected to account for the largest share in the global Choline Chloride marke, the ever-increasing demand from the poultry, egg, and meat industry. China has dominated the regional market on account of high demand from the poultry industry. According to Forencis Research, In 2019, the consumption volume of poultry meat in India was 3,891,240 metric tons. Thus, rising demand from various industries is expected to drive the market studied in the region during the forecast period.
Europe is the second-largest market for the global choline chloride market. The increase in demand for food additive products in Germany has positively impacted the growth of choline chloride market in the region. Moreover, the growing awareness among the consumers related to helath benefits of choline chloride along with rise in purchasing capacity of population to spend on healthy food products is further driving the choline chlorie market in the Europe region.
Global Choline Chloride Market: Key Players Overview
- ALGRY Química, S.L.:
ALGRY Química, S.L. is a one of the leading choline derivatives manufcturers for human and animal nutrition in the Europe. The company provides packaging, warehousing, physical resources, and other services. The company offers its products into three divisions namely food additives, feed, and pharmaceuticals. Through the food additives the company offers choline chloride, choline L-bitartrate, chorine dihydrogen citrate, calcium pidolate and other products.
- Balchem Corporation:
Balchem Corporation is enenged in the developing, manufacturing, and marketing of specialty performance ingrediaents and products for the food, nutritional, feed, pharmaceuticlas, medical sterilization and industrial market. The Company operates thorough four business segments Human Nutrition & Health, Animal Nutrition & Health, Specialty Products and Industrial Products. The Human Nutrition & Health segment supplies ingredients in the food and beverage industry, providing solutions in powder, solid and liquid flavor delivery systems, spray dried emulsified powder systems and cereal systems. The , Animal Nutrition & Health segment portfolio of encapsulated nutrients, choline products and chelated minerals including ReaShure, NitroShure, AminoShure, NiaShure, PetShure and KeyShure. The specialty products segments offers ethylene oxide as a sterilant gas primarily for use in the healthcare industry. The Industrial Products segment includes the manufacture and sale of methylamines.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional arkets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020