Carbonated Beverages Market — Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2020 to 2027
Carbonated Beverages Market: Summary
The Global Carbonated Beverages Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 604.1billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.2%.
Carbonated beverage is an effervescent drink that releases carbon dioxide under conditions of normal atmospheric pressure. Carbonation may occur naturally in spring water which absorbs carbon dioxide at high pressures underground. It is also used as a byproduct of fermentation in products such as beer and some wines. Carbonated Beverages are drinks that usually contain carbonated water, sweeteners, and natural or artificial flavoring. These are refreshing beverage and are good alternative to sugary soft drink.
Carbonated Beverages Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Growing Demand for Zero Calories Carbonated Drinks
Ready to drink (RTD) beverages are gaining popularity amongst consumers due to rising busy lifestyle. The growing demand for clean-label, low-crab products, and gluten free has led to the raised the demand for low-calorie RTD carbonated beverages market in the food industry. Moreover, overall functional growth coupled with increasing health conscious population has expected to fuel the demand for low calories RTD carbonated beverages. For instance, in 2017, Diageo launched a low-calorie Seltzer under its brand Smirnoff. The company also offers these low-calorie RTD beverages which have also had low carbohydrates, zero-sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Increasing Government Scrutiny
Carbonated beverages consumptions are linked with hypertension, diabetes, and kidney stone which may lead to the risk factors of chronic diseases. For instance, cola beverage contains phosphoric acid and is associated with urinary changes which may lead to the kidney stone. This has led to the government to impose stringent norms for carbonated beverages. Owing to the consumer health awareness and government intervention with stringent regulation has resulted many companies tofocus on product innovation using natural ingredients, like stevia sweeteners. Thus, increasing government scrutiny coupled with increasing health awareness has expected to hinder the growth of product market
Carbonated Beverages Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on product type: Standard, Diet, Fruit Flavor, and Others.
- Segmentation based on distribution channel: Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Specialty Store, Convenience Store, Online Store, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Carbonated Beverages Market: Report Scope
The report on the carbonated beverages market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Report FeaturesSpecificsHistorical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years2019–2027Base Year for Market Calculation2020Forecasted Period2021–2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)Measured UnitsValue (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)Segments IncludedProduct Type, Distribution Channel, and RegionRegional CoverageNorth America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- The Coca-Cola Company (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Anadolu Group
- JONES SODA CO.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Monster Energy Company
- National Beverage Corp
- Refresco Group
- SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SUNTORY BEVERAGE & FOOD LIMITED.
- Other Key Companies
Carbonated Beverages Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Carbonated Beverages Market, by Type
- Fruit Flavor
Carbonated Beverages Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Store
- Convenience Store
- Online Store
Carbonated Beverages Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Carbonated Beverages Market Providers
- Carbonated Beverages Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Carbonated Beverages Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CARBONATED BEVERAGES MARKET STUDY