Automotive Wiring Harness Market is Estimated to Reach USD 65.2 Billion by 2027
The Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market is estimated to reach USD 65.2 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 4.6 %.
The wire harness is a set of electrical cables and wires bundled together mainly for signal transmission and providing electric power supply. It is also called as cable assembling or wiring loom. Automotive wiring harness plays an important role as they can be installed as one unit instead of one wire at a time, this helps to save space and increases the overall safety. It is designed to enhance the fuel efficiency of the vehicle. These harnesses can be designed as per the geometric and electrical requirements and thus can be used in the engine, body, and chassis of the vehicle.
AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET: Drivers & Restraints
Growing Need for Automotive Safety systems
The wire harness is a crucial component of the automotive safety system. The main function of a wired system in any transportation is to transfer electricity from a power source safely to a given product. Any fault in the wiring system can result in short circuit, electrical fires, and can harm any users and passengers. Hence, there exists a high need for a better safety system to boost the passenger’s safety, which is expected to drive the automotive wiring harness market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-wiring-harness-market-sample-pdf/
Rising Adoption of Electric Vehicles
The development of innovative technologies by automotive manufacturers is an outcome of the growing demand for luxurious and smart vehicles. Compared to the internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles the need for wire harness is 3x in electric vehicles. Thus, the rise in demand for electric vehicles is projected to drive the demand for automotive wiring harness. According to the Edison Electric Institute, the total sales of electric vehicles in the United States raised 81% in 2018, as compared to 2017.
Thus, the rising adoption of electric vehicles is expected to propel the demand for automotive wiring harness market during the forecast period.
Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
Copper is the world’s most used metal due to its conductivity and versatility. Price fluctuations of copper, uncertain shortage, and supply-demand gap have significant negative impact on automotive manufacturers. Lack of constant supply of raw materials results in increasing raw material prices which, escalates the overall product price. Thus, fluctuating raw material price is a restraining factor for automotive wiring harness market growth during the forecast period.
AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET: Key Segments
- By Component: Connectors, Electric Wires, Terminals and Others
- By Material: Conductor and Insulation
- By Application: Body Wiring Harness, Engine Wiring Harness, Chassis Wiring Harness, HVAC Harness, Battery Harness, and Others
- By Vehicle Type: Internal Combustion Engine (ICE), Electric Vehicles (EVs), and Others
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America with individual country-level analysis
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-wiring-harness-market-request-methodology/
AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET: Report Scope
The report on the Automotive Wiring Harness market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Automotive Wiring Harness Market include:
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
- YAZAKI Corporation
- LEONI AG
- Motherson Group
- PKC Group Ltd
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Lear Corporation
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-wiring-harness-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Automotive Wiring Harness Market, by Component
- Electric Wires
Automotive Wiring Harness Market, by Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Chlorinated Polymers
Automotive Wiring Harness Market, by Application
Body Wiring Harness
- Power Windows
- Door Locks
- Interior Electrical Components
Engine Wiring Harness
- Cruise Control Systems
- Anti-Lock Braking Systems
- Speed Sensors
- Fuel Injection Systems
Chassis Wiring Harness
- Front Harness
- Rear Harness
- Main Harness
Automotive Wiring Harness Market, by Vehicle Type
Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV)
Automotive Wiring Harness Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/automotive-wiring-harness-market-purchase-now/
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS — PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET BY MATERIAL, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET BY VEHICLE TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2027)
- AUTOMOTIVE WIRING HARNESS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2018–2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com