Ai In Telecommunication Market To Reach USD 7.3 Billion By 2027 | CAGR 39% — Forencis Research
Global AI in Telecommunication Market: Key Highlights
- According to the new market research report “AI in Telecommunication Market by Component (Solution and Services), by Deployment (Cloud and On-premise), by Application Type (Customer Service, Network Optimization, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Fraud Detection, Virtual Assistants, Preventive Maintenance and Cybersecurity), by Technology (Machine learning and Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP)), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) — Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global AI in Telecommunication Market is estimated to reach USD 7.3 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 39% during the review period.
- The cloud-based technologies improve the automated process for efficient planning and connectivity of service which is expected to surge the AI in the telecommunication market during the forecast period.
- However, repair and maintenance of the machine required a large amount of cost which remain a major challenging factor for the growth of the AI in the telecommunication market
Global AI in Telecommunication Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The increasing demand for cloud technologies in the field of telecommunication industries leads to improve and enhance networking automation and networking optimization which will lead to an increase in growth for AI in the telecommunication market.
- The creation of artificial intelligence required a huge amount of investment as it is a complex machine act as a barrier to the growth of AI in the telecommunication market in the forecast period.
- AI can automate 5G network monitoring in telecommunications which is excepted to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- The growth in the telecommunication operation process helps to improve user productivity, network reliability, and also optimize the business growth for high profit. Hence, it anticipated to create a positive impact on the market’s growth.
- IoT technology will enable telecom entities to monitor their data centers and base stations which is projected to lead the growth of the market.
- Increasing growth for digitization improve the growth in tech revolution and offer a wider variety of services for user will drive the market growth in the projected period.
Global AI in Telecommunication Market: Regional Overview
Asia-Pacific is one of the largest adopter of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies which is significant to grow the market in the forecast period. Singapore and Japan are the two countries in the region are which is the top performing in the Artificial intelligence market. The government authorities of many countries is working to enhance the national plans for adoption in the growth of AI. Moreover, China is one of the major drivers of AI globally.
Hence, the growing adoption and demand of the smart network in the market are projected to increase the growth of the Asia-Pacific region.
According to the European Telecommunications Network Operators Association, Europe is one of the major telecommunication operator players that support harmonized and fact-based European Union (EU) rules on 5G security. Moreover, the European telecommunication will continue enhancing the multi-vendor process for the region to diverse the network supplier which can help to produce high-quality, secure and affordable network equipment. Also, European telecom is bringing the Gigabit Society to light, empowering users across EU regions. On the fiber side, services are improving across the region, with 41 million households reached by Fiber to the premises (FTTP) in 2019. Furthermore, it is anticipated that USD 56.6 billion per year investment in European telecom industries where European telecommunications network Operators association contributes to 70.5%.
Therefore, with the leading and growing demand for the networks and technologies in the region will be projected to lead the demand for the market.
Global AI in Telecommunication Market: Key Players Overview
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company which provides support, licenses, manufactures and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computer. The company is one of the major providers of AI-powered cloud services. Moreover, Microsoft enhanced the telecommunications organization by providing security, network efficiency and scalability, also increase the new and existing services. In 2019, the company announced long term relationship between Microsoft and other businesses that promote the IoT business and mobile gaming which experience in Korea, as well as improve the work in the United States and accelerate digital transformation in India. Furthermore, in 2020 Etisalat has announced to group up with Microsoft to boost the public cloud strategy through a digital transformation program that enables Etisalat to create a digital platform that increases automation and AI for improving the customer experience.
- IBM Corporation:
The International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation is a multinational technology organization that sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure services, and consulting services. Also, it provides a solution such as hardware, software, cloud-based services, and cognitive computing. Moreover, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotic process automation (RPA) improve the time-consuming process and error-prone task to automate service. The company is focusing on the next-generation business model and rebuilding into cognitive enterprises by boosting digital transformation using artificial intelligence (AI), automation, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, 5G, and machine learning. Furthermore, in 2019, Vodafone Idea Limited the largest telecom operator in India has been signed a five-year agreement with IBM Corporation to modernize and consolidate the IT infrastructure. Also, these collaborations will provide Vodafone Idea with a hybrid cloud-based digital platform to improve the business efficiency, scalability, agility and simplified the business process.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities for our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities for our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020